Sunday, 21 October 2012

I just wanted to say...

Tonight I realised that for the last 18 months I've been repeatedly saying "this is the best my life has ever been" and "this is the greatest I have ever felt." Every time, I think the world couldn't possibly be any more wonderful than I already know it to be, and that surely my life couldn't get any more incredible than it is at that moment, but every time I find that I'm wrong. Love and happiness, in their many guises, continue to find me every day. Sometimes life seems so beautiful that it overwhelms me and makes me cry, and sometimes it moves me so much that I just have to share it with you all. Have a wonderful week, everybody. :)

1 comment:

  1. I follow dozens of blogs and yours is by far one of the most interesting. I always enjoy reading the stuff you write, whether it makes me think or brings a smile to my face.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete